Usually after 2-3 years, the battery of most smartphones becomes less durable than before. But, what is the way to get rid of it?
Be it entertainment or emergency work. Many of us do not have a single moment without a smartphone. But when the battery of that smartphone runs out quickly, suffering occurs. Usually after 2-3 years, the battery of most smartphones becomes less durable than before. But, what is the way to get rid of it?
If you make some very simple changes, the battery of the smartphone will last longer. Either way, it’s not going to last twice as long. However, the user will realize that the charge is longer than before. Let’s find out how to have longer smartphone battery charge –
How to increase the battery life of your Smartphone?
1. Put the phone in dark mode. The same goes for apps like Facebook.
2. Do not keep the brightness automatic. Keep it as low as possible manually. Increase as needed during use.
3. Go to Lock screen Timeout in Settings. There is less than 1 minute to turn off the screen.
4. Do not keep any live wallpaper. And turn off background apps.
5. In many cases, when using an app, it is not turned off by turning on the location. Be careful about this. Turn off location.
6. Delete apps that you haven’t used for a long time.
7. Charge the phone only if the charge is reduced to 15 percent. Do not charge frequently it’s not good for battery.
8. Do not keep the plug on for a long time even after full charge, 100%. This damages the battery of your phone.